Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Girls Camp


I worked at our Stake Girls Camp this year on the cooking staff. Boy was that a lot of work! The other ladies cooking with me were just terrific. I didn't particularly enjoy the standing in an unairconditioned kitchen for 16 hours a day, but I really enjoyed the people I met. We had a really good time goofing around and talking all week long. Spending time with the girls was really uplifting and made me miss my sister. The bottom picture is of me with my friend Marissa Carlson. She was the camp leader over the 2nd year girls. It was great to be able to see her there. We're so used to spending time together, that I think we would have gone through withdrawls being apart for a whole week. I'm not sure I would go back, but I'm really glad that I went.
Posted by Picasa