Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday, Sammy, dear!

We celebrated Sam's birthday last week and he's made it to 35! Wow that's old! LOL I tried to recreate his old Trailblazer on his cake, and think I did a pretty good job, but man did my hand ache afterward. Mother nature decided that he needed 4 inches of snow for his birthday, which made helping a new member move in so much more enjoyable. His present from me he actually got early, because I got us tickets to go see The Phantom of the Opera two days prior. No matter how many times I see it, it's still so beautiful! He had fun talking to friends and family on the phone and opening his gifts. Maggie got a gift too. Sam's mom sent a Clemson colored gecko for the animals to fight over. Of course with Maggie there is no fight. If she wants it, its hers. Obviously, she wanted it. All in all it was a fun day and I'm so happy that he was borned 35 (count them 35 WOW) years ago. Ü
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paper Blizzard Story said...

You did an awesome job on that cake! Wow!! Happy Birthday Sam!