Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse Party

Eclipse opened last night, and of course I was there at midnight! Here are some pictures of the decorations and stuff. I don't have very many pictures because my camera battery died! GRRRR Thank you Sam for getting it to recharge when I could not.

Mandy found this awesome cake design! She did most of the work, I just frosted it. I love how it turned out!


Mandy's daughter Mia enjoying the cake and getting a black mouth in the process! She was so funny!


The party was a lot of fun. People wore their Twilight themed shirts and we wrote our Twilight names on our cup (I was Edward's Girl). There are a few pictures that I need to get from Mandy. Ones of all us girls being silly and one where I put on my Halloween cape and pretended to be Volturi! LOL Can't wait to see it again, as you know I will!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: